This Half Day Tour take us to the magnificent for the view Corinthus Canal and to the ancient city of Corinth.
Depart Athens early and travel to the Corinth Canal, originally planned by the Roman Emperor Nero and stretching 3.9 miles (6 kilometers) from the Gulf of Corinth to the Aegean Sea. Stop to take pictures of the dramatic construction from the bridge.
Move on to the ancient city of Corinth where you will visit the famous Temple of Apollo and follow in the footsteps of Saint Paul, who taught the Corinthians the Word of God.
One the way back we will visit one of the two unique bridges in the whole world that they sink around 8m in the water.
Departing from there to our final destination Athens.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Hotel, airport or port pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking taxi driver
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi
- Wi-Fi internet connection on request
- Child seat on request
- Cold water
- Professional tour guide (the guidance is conducted by the taxi driver while cruising)
- Fees for the archeological sites
- Lunch and drinks
- Please wear athletic shoes to avoid slipping
- No service on Christmas Day, New Years Day, Greek Easter and National Holidays
- In case of strike by staff of the archeological sites, no entrance is permitted