Hear stories of how King Aegeas felt off the cliff and lent the sea his name. Visit the important limestone Temple of Poseidon, ruler of the oceans. Soak up the magnificent views and see how many of the Greek Islands you can spot.
Heading back to Athens you will stop at a beautiful seaside location for lunch to taste some delicious Greek dishes of meat or seafood.
Admire the beautiful sunset from the ancient site in the afternoon. Time of sunset changes winter to summer. Ask us about it.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Hotel, airport or port pick-up and drop off
- English speaking taxi driver
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi
- Wi-Fi internet connection on request
- Child seat on request
- Cold water
- Professional tour guide (the guidance is conducted by the taxi driver while cruising)
- Fees for the archeological sites (Euros 20 per person general admittance)
- Lunch and drinks
- Please wear athletic shoes to avoid slipping
- No service on Christmas Day and New Years Day
- In case of strike by staff of the archeological sites, no entrance is permitted