Our driver will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel so you can be in the opening time around 09:00 in the Metéora Monsteries.
Have in mind that they have a dress code for men and women and everybody needs to follow it up.
The Monasteries are the following:
The Monastery of Great Metéoron that is the biggest of all
The Monastery of Varlaam
The Monastery of Rousanou(nuns)
The Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapausas
The Monastery Of St. Stephan(nuns)
The monastery of Holy Trinity, which is the hardest to reach and famous from the James Bond movie “For your eyes only”
After you can taste the Greek cusine in Kalambaka village beneath the rocks and then you will return in Athens.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking taxi driver
- Transportation in an air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi
- A Wi-Fi internet is available upon request
- A child seat is available upon request
- Cold water supplies
- Professional tour guide (the guidance is conducted by the taxi driver while cruising)
- Entrance fees to archeological sites
- Food and drinks
- Your taxi driver will narrate your tour.
- Please wear sturdy athletic shoes to help prevent slipping accidents.
- In the monasteries they having a dressing code for men and women.
- No service on Christmas, New Years Day, Greek Easter and National Holidays