After arriving from Athens, visit the Castalia spring. This is where the high priestess, or Oracle, would bathe to cleanse her body and soul. Next visit the Temple of Athena, with its unusual round, colonnaded thalos.
The Temple of Apollo was the center of this “navel of the world.” Nearby stands the restored treasury Athens built to house its offerings.
Offerings that were not pillaged from the various treasuries are collected in the Delphi Archaeological Museum. There you will see the famous bronze Charioteer statue, which still retains its inlaid glass eyes. Other attractions include the amphitheater and Asklipieion.
You can have a lunch of traditional Greek food in the nearby village of Delphi.
On the way back we are going to visit the monastery of Osios Loukas, monument of UNESCO and famous for the fresko Jesus of Navi.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Hotel, airport or port pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking taxi driver
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi
- Wi-Fi internet connection on request
- A child seat is available upon request
- Cold water supplies
- Professional tour guide (the guidance is conducted by the taxi driver while cruising)
- Fees for the archeological attractions
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks
- Please wear athletic or other rubber-soled shoes to prevent slipping
- The tour does not operate on Christmas and New Year's days and National Holidays